Fan coils are indoor air conditioners for cooling and heating that are connected to a water circuit and are the system for transmitting thermal energy within the premises of the building. As their name suggests (Fan Coils = Radiators of forced air circulation in Greek), their operation is based on the forced air circulation created by the fan they have.With the help of the fan, the heat is distributed in the space, in contrast to the simple radiators that do it with a synagogue without hasty flow.
The main advantages of using fan coils over conventional radiators:
- In combination with a heat pump we can have heating and cooling with a single system.
- Increased efficiency in heating and cooling, even at very low or high temperatures.
- Power consumption is minimal and proportional to fan speed.
- Easy installation.
- Possibility of autonomy per air-conditioned space with the use of thermostats.
- They can be easily connected to Smart Home systems for remote control.
- They can be placed in visible and hidden places of the space.
- Exemption from the many outdoor units required by split air conditioners.
ANDRIANOS has been dealing with Heating - Cooling - Domestic Hot Water Production systems since 1994.It has products based on aesthetics, energy savings and low emissions and is certified for this by TUV AUSTRIA with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. For fan coils, he is a master-dealer for Greece of CARRIER and an official distributor of the Italian ARISTON.