The heart of the Solar Thermal system: The solar boiler (or tank) collects hot water. From this reserve the water installation and heating of the house is supplied.
Solar boiler systems of ANDRIANOS are compatible with all kinds of heating systems. The space-saving construction structure, simple and fast installation, modern design and high performance make them an ideal solution for reliable energy savings. For Example : A 1.000 lt boiler + 18 m2 of solar collectors = g 5.800 kWh Energy savinper year.
New Solar Tanks of fresh water ANDRIANOS AND-SOLAR for Production of Domestic Hot Water and Heating Assist are manufactured in Germany with the highest quality stantard. Water for use is heated by high quality stainless steel corrugated pipe with 1 smooth heat exchanger pipe for connection to solar thermal system. New tanks make heat storage more efficient by incorporating stratification devices.
Solar tanks ANDRIANOS AND-SOLAR
See all ANDRIANOS solar tanks:
Multi-functional stratified tank system AND–SOLAR PRO-HYG made in Germany, is the ideal solution for combining solar installation with all heating systems (gas fuel, oil, heat pumps, etc). With the spherical exchanger connection for service water and heating and a backup tank with optimum stratified charging without tank mixing, with integrated hygienic water heating using a continuous heating process with stainless steel corrugated pipe and inflow absorbers for optimum retention of the stratification.
- Material: Steel S235JR
- Insulation – energy class B (500-2000lt): 160mm Green Line, 140mm cover insulation, and 5mm foil jacket in RAL9006 silver, removable
- Insulation – energy class C: 120mm Green Line, cover insulation 100mm, and 5mm foil jacket in RAL9006 silver, removable
- Max tank operating pressure: 3 bar / max
- Max corrugated pipe operating pressure: 6 bar / max
- Max temperature: 110°C
Stratified combi storage tank AND-SOLAR FS1 made in Germany, is ideal for use in combination with a heat pump, and with any king of boilers. Effective utilization of regenerative energy sources! Particularly well suited to Legionella – free heating of drinking water. Efficient heat storage through stratifying devices. Drinking water heating through high quality stainless steel corrugated tube with 1 smooth tube heat exchanger for connection to a solar system. High water comfort and particularly hygienic.
- Material: Steel S235JR (interior bare, exterior primed)
- Insulation – energy class Α only storage tank 500lt: with 75mm Rigid foam composite insulation HVI
- Insulation – energy class Β only storage tank 500lt:: with 75mm PU rigid foam
- Insulation – energy class B (825-2000lt): 160mm Green Line, 140mm cover insulation, and 5mm foil jacket in RAL9006 silver, removable
- Insulation– energy class C (500-2000lt): 120mm Green Line insulation, 100mm cover insulation, and 5mm foil jacket in RAL9006 silver, removable
- Equipment: 1 smooth tube heat exchanger for solar with 1’’ internal thread, high quality stainless steel corrugated tubing 1’’ internal thread for Legionella-free heating of drinking water in continuous flow principle, the spirally corrugated construction causes complete flow through, return stratifying pipe for temperature-dependent layering of the heating return, layer guides, (sensor rail under zip fastening from 600lt)
- Connections: Internal threads
- Operating pressure: Drinking water 10bar max , Heating side max 3bar
- Temperature: max 95°C
- Available on request in energy class A (500lt) and Β (from 500lt to 2.000lt)
Combined tank AND-SOLAR FS2 made in Germany, is ideal for use in combination with a heat pump, and with any king of boilers. Buffer storage tank made of low carbon steel with integrated stainless-steel DHW coil-in-tank storage. The domestic water heats up instantaneously as it flows through the large surface stainless coil. Thus water is delivered hot while still fresh and clean. The two added heat exchanger coils enable the tank to use energy from multiple heat sources.
* Available on request.
- Removable insulation with thickness 100mm and outer casing of PVC with RAL9006 color.
- Multi-position mounting of temperature sensor.
- Hot water generation based on the flow-through principle guarantees sediment-, bacteria-and contamination-free hot water.
- Two heat exchanger coils.
- All threads are internal.
- Easy installation.
- Optional kit for electric heating with nominal power 3Kw, 4.5Kw, 6Kw, or 7.5Kw
- Safety valve 8bar,thermometer and kit electric heating are optional
- Available models 500 lt, 800lt, 1000lt and 1500lt
Floor standing water heater AND-SOLAR SSP made in Germany, for the production of water for use only, is particularly effective with solar systems. The heat exchanger enables the tank to utilize two external sources of renewable energy, such as a solar system and a biomass burning boiler.
- Material: Steel S235JR, enameled according to DIN4753
- Insulation – energy class A (200-5000lt): with 75mm PU rigid foam composite insulation HVI
- Insulation– energy class C (800-2000lt): 120mm Green Line, 100mm cover insulation, and 5mmfoil jacket in RAL9006, removable
- Internal threads
- Equipment: 2 smooth tube heat exchanger, magnesium anode, inspection opening to suit model design with flange or 1 ½’’ internal thread, height adjustable feet, analogue thermometer.
- Connections: 1 sleeve for electrical heating insert with 1 ½’’ internal thread (2 sleeves with storage tank 300 with 75mm rigid foam)
- Operating pressure max: 10bar – Temperature: max 95°C
Enameled drinking water storage tank ANDRIANOS PUMP DOUBLE made in Germany, is designed for use with a heat pump and has drinking water storage tank 200lt or 300lt with high performance heat ex-changer and built-under buffer storage tank 80lt or 100lt.
- Material: Drinking water storage tank steel S235JR, enameled according to DIN 4753 (TUV tested); buffer storage tank: Steel S235JR, interior bare
- Insulation for 200lt & 300lt tanks – energy class Α with 75mm Rigid foam composite insulation HVI
- Insulation for 300lt tanks – energy class B: 75mm PU rigid foam and 5mm foil jacket in RAL 9006 silver, pre-fitted
- Operating pressure: Drinking water max 10bar – Heating side max 3 bar
- Temperature: max 95°C
- Equipment: 1 high performance heat exchanger in the drinking water storage tank, magnesium anode, inspection opening (flange), height adjustable feet, analogue thermometer, 1 sleeve for electrical heating insert with 1 ½’’ internal thread and 1 sleeve with ½’’ internal thread in the buffer storage tank