The maintenance of the electromechanical systems, according to the manufacturer’s specifications, is very important in order to increase their lifespan and avoid unpredictable expensive mechanical problems.
Furthermore, regular maintenance optimizes the quality, the sanitation and the performance of the systems, while providing low-cost energy efficiency.
Proper maintenance must be performed by qualified/licensed technicians and engineers who have the necessary experience and know-how in heating and cooling systems.
Important note: Only licensed technicians can provide a maintenance checklist in which their license number is indicated.
Energy Saving Tech Force
ANDRIANOS’ specialized team of engineers and technicians undertakes:
- The strategic planning
- The implementation-completion
- The optimization
- The regular maintenance
Of any electromechanical installation, through continuous engagement with innovative technologies, concerning Conventional and Renewable Energy Sources, ensuring:
- Energy saving
- Operational cost reduction
- Environmental protection
The team’s actions are characterized by quality and devotion to the suppliers, clients and consumers, based in the holistic know-how and experience in the simplest to the most complex electromechanical projects.
Energy Saving Tech Force’s successful provided services are based in three sectors:
Quality-Competitive Cost-Keep to the timetable
The quality of ANDRIANOS
ANDRIANOS provides Energy Solutions since 1994 and fulfills the need for thermal comfort and maximum energy saving.
Our main activity fields are:
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Tanks, Components & Fittings for LPG and Natural Gas Networks
- Heating - Air Conditioning - Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Heat Pumps & Condensing Gas Boilers
- Hybrid Energy Saving Systems
- Underfloor Heating/Cooling Systems
- Smart Home - Energy Management Systems in buildings
- Water Quality and Hygiene-Sanitation
- Maintenance of Cooling/Heating Networks
- Misting Systems - Humidity Control
And in general High Performance Systems, Components and Consumables of Cooling/Heating Energy Saving Technologies