A Heat Recovery Ventilation Systems is an innovative & autonomous system that filters and “freshens” the incoming air of the room and at the same time recovers the waste heat energy by heating or cooling it, depending on the prevailing thermal conditions within the space.
This process ensures and guarantees the purity and the proper quality of the indoor air while achieves Thermal Comfort and Healthy Atmosphere by disposing pollutants and microbes from the space, without losing the Heat (energy) in the environment, which happens when we open the windows for the same reason.
Download the PDF Brochure: Ventilation System With Heat Recovery ASSOLO
Our houses, insulated or not, require an aeration / ventilation system. Ventilation provides fresh, clean air, free from pollen, dust, viruses, microbes and removes humidity from the house. Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery offers to a well-insulated home, the ideal comfort conditions with minimal expense since it achieves maximum energy efficiency through heat recovery.
By installing Assolo Heat Recovery System of ANDRIANOS achieving:
- Fresh & Clean air, free from pollen, dust, viruses, microbes day and night!
- Quick disposal of mold, unpleasant smells & humidity.
- Up to 93% Heat Recovery
- Up to 50% reduction in the cost of heating / cooling of your space.
- Increased sound insulation.
- Easy and affordable installation | Plug & Play.
- Value for money.
The mechanical ventilation unit manages to expel the air from rooms with increased humidity, such as the kitchen, after having "taken" the heat. When it is necessary, the ventilation system preheats or pre-cooling the incoming air.
The principle of operation of the Heat Recovery of Ventilation with Heat Recovery
Ventilation System ASSOLO of ANDRIANOS operates in 2 cycles, where each cycle lasts 70 seconds. In the first cycle, it removes air from the interior, to the outside environment, in the second cycle it introduces air from the environment inside the building. The operation of heat recovery per cycle described below:
Ventilation System Operating Circle (70sec + 70sec)
Indicative Ventilation Mode with recovery during winter. (heating period)
Technical Ventilation Features with Assolo Recovery
[13 dB on the small scale– 3m]
[23 dB on the large scale– 3m]
Modern Ventilation Systems with Heat Recovery - Assolo
New technologies dedicated to energy saving and well-being give a different way of interpreting "air" to new controlled ventilation systems (CMV).
By filtering the incoming air and recovering the maximum thermal energy of the discharged air, the Assolo Air Recovery System is the best solution for ventilating and ventilating your space.
A must have of the season in sustainable consumption and in reducing operating costs.
The new thermal and technical design, complying with the European Directive 91/2002, has shown the way for the use of energy-efficient systems which offer a specific contribution to our well-being and support for the day-to-day management of our services.
Air-to-air heat recovery exchanger Assolo 91-1.0, suitable for a single-room, with silent operation
- Ceramic exchanger with heat recovery up to 90%.
- Compact, flexible and easy to use.
- Made of durable materials of high quality and aesthetics.
- Double separate inlet and outlet air filters, washable and easily removable.
- It does not require drainage of condensates.
- Adjustable suction speed up to 60 m3/h.
- Air Abduction and supply alternately.
- Electronic switching motor.
- Reduced power consumption (5W).
- These silent devices can be installed on the perimeter walls of the house and have a variable length of 250 to 400mm.
- The air duct can be extended from a tube of the same diameter up to 3m. For this air duct when a bypass is necessary, the maximum length of the duct will be 2.5m (including a 90° angle).
- Simple ventilation system requiring no channels.
- Washable and easy to remove filters and heat exchanger.
- Suitable for replacing an existing fan with minimal interference.- Fan Speed Adjustment Button that allows the device's operating speed to be set from a minimum to a maximum level.
- The 2 buttons of the electrical contacts (on off and speed control) can also be mounted on the wall.
Air-to-air heat recovery exchanger Assolo 91-2.0
It has the same features as Assolo 91-1.0, as well as the following:
- Night mode (silent low speed operation)
- On/off switch on the controls
- Equipped with a visual indication of the functions and a warning indication for cleaning the filter
- Capability of expansion up to 16 units
- Optional: CO2 detector built into the wall-mounted controller
Air-to-air heat recovery exchanger Assolo 91-3.0 Wireless (868MHz)
It has the same features as the Assolo 91-2.0 with the basic difference that the wiring is not necessary, as it operates 868MHz wirelessly and the fan speed has 5 predefined levels instead of 3.