The installation of electromechanical systems according to the manufacturer’s specifications is necessary for a smooth and efficient operation of any system.
A proper installation optimizes the quality, the sanitation and the performance of the systems, while providing low-cost energy efficiency.
Qualified & licensed technicians and engineers with far-reaching experience and holistic know-how in heating/cooling systems and fuel gas are required, in order to install these systems correctly.
An integrated installation process must include only certified materials for quality assurance and increased lifespan.
Energy Saving Tech Force
ANDRIANOS’ specialized team of engineers and technicians undertakes:
- The strategic planning
- The implementation-completion
- The optimization
- Regular maintenance
Of any electromechanical installation, through continuous engagement with innovative technologies, concerning Conventional and Renewable Energy Sources, ensuring:
- Energy saving
- Operational cost reduction
- Environmental protection
The team’s actions are characterized by quality and devotion to the suppliers, clients and consumers, based in the holistic know-how and experience in the simplest to the most complex electromechanical projects.
Energy Saving Tech Force’s successful provided services are based in three sectors:
Quality-Competitive Cost-Keep to the timetable
The quality of ANDRIANOS
ANDRIANOS provides Energy Solutions since 1994 and fulfills the need for thermal comfort and maximum energy saving.
Our main activity fields are:
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Tanks, Components & Fittings for LPG and Natural Gas Networks
- Heating - Air Conditioning - Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Heat Pumps & Condensing Gas Boilers
- Hybrid Energy Saving Systems
- Underfloor Heating/Cooling Systems
- Smart Home - Energy Management Systems in buildings
- Water Quality and Hygiene-Sanitation
- Maintenance of Cooling/Heating Networks
- Misting Systems - Humidity Control
And in general High Performance Systems, Components and Consumables of Cooling/Heating Energy Saving Technologies