During its day-to-day operation, Andrianos collects, processes and stores various information (data) for its customers and partners.
The company shall ensure that such information is protected from loss, destruction and tampering, and shall take the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent access to, or the disclosure of, such data by unauthorized personnel and to apply appropriate control procedures. The data is kept secure and is used only for the processing purposes specified in this policy.
The company also complies with the applicable laws, regulations and contractual provisions regarding the collection, storage, recovery and destruction of such data, in particular the requirements of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning Privacy Data Protection.
The ADRIANOS has adopted the following basic principles in respecting and protecting the data it collects and processes:
• The data are kept in accordance with applicable legal, regulatory and contractual requirements related to its operating framework
• Data is only retained for the required time
• The data is only retained in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework
• The data is kept for a specific purpose
• Confidentiality, integrity and availability of data are determined by their security rankings.
• Data must be recoverable and in agreement with business principles throughout their lives
• Personal data is subject to special storage with the use of various techniques to prevent people from being identified as much as possible
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The company collects data in order to:
- It is in line with the current legislative and regulatory framework
- Communicates with its clients as part of their briefing on offers, developments, improvements etc. in the field of its activity
- Communicates with its customers in the context of commercial contacts and communications
DATA WE COLLECT
The ANDRIANOS collects only what data is necessary for the purpose of the above-mentioned processing purpose and in particular
- Name and surname
- Contact details (address, phone, email, fax)
- VAT ID number
DATE OF COMPLIANCE WITH DATA
The data collected is stored for as long as required by the relevant legislation
TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data is likely to be passed on to third parties (eg the affiliate accountancy office) if this is required to complete the purpose of processing or if we are required to do so by law or by a judicial authority / decision.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
Provided we are not committed to doing otherwise because of a statutory or regulatory obligation or a court order, you are entitled to:
- Request access to a copy of your data that we collect and process.
- Request to correct any information that is incorrect or inaccurate or has changed since we collected them
- Refuse to process your data or request limitation of processing
- Request to delete your data
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your data, where this processing is based on the consent you have given us
- Request to transfer or transfer your data to a third party that you will indicate to us
For the exercise of your rights and for any other information about your data protection, please contact us at .
If you exercise any of these rights we will take every reasonable step to satisfy it within a reasonable time and not later than 30 days or 90 days in the event of your request being complex. We will notify you in writing of the reasons for delaying the satisfaction of your request or the reasons why we are unable to meet your request.
In addition, if you believe that any of your rights are being violated, you have the right to submit a complaint or complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (Address: 1-3 Kifissias Str., PC 115 23 Athens, Call Center: 210-6475600, Fax: 210 -6475628, Email: )