The solar station is the "heart" of the solar thermal system, since it is responsible for the proper operation and synchronization of all the individual components.
A solar station consists of the solar controller, the solar pump, a safety valve, manometer and thermometer, as well as non-return valves.
The operation of the solar station lies in the central control of the solar thermal system: Through sensors placed on the solar panels and the solar boiler, the solar controller gives the appropriate commands for the circulation or not of the water in the system. At the same time, the system's operation is recorded on a memory card for better parameterization and immediate monitoring of system performance..
Since 2015 ANDRIANOS plans and manufactures in three of Europe's finest factories, thermosiphonic solar water heaters, flat panel solar collectors, solar tanks, solar stations and solar controllers, with the brand name "ANDRIANOS - World Leading Solar Thermal Technologies", products which assembles at its headquarters, in Kalamata. It offers its customers one of the most quality and competitive solutions in Europe.
For the operation and adjustment of the entire solar heating system, intelligent integrated solar power packages have been developed to allow for a comfortable energy management for many years.
What is the state of the solar thermal installation? Is it energy efficient? Just a click of a button and you have the answer. The power of the collector is permanently measured to transfer the maximum energy to the accumulator. A sophisticated software in the background guarantees an ideal energy balance at all times. In addition, through the solar station, it is possible to instantly manipulate and configure parameters, via the Internet, wherever you are in the world.
Τaconova Solar Stations are provided ready for connection to single or double piping with integrated TacoSetter Inline 130 balancing valve, safety valve and ventilation unit, without solar controller.
Solar Station with single line Solar Station with two lines
Advantages of Taconova Solar Stations:
- Functional control and hydraulic balancing without measurement devices, diagrams or tables, thanks to the Tacosetter Inline 130 with accuracy of reading owing to glycol-calibrated reading scale
- Multifunctional ball valve makes it much easier to fill and drain the system
- Integrated backflow preventer prevents incorrect circulation
- Pump can be changed easily (lockable on the intake and output sides)
- Safe and low maintenace
- Solar cycle can be divided into two half-circuits*
- Permanent automatic ventilation*
Functions of Taconova Solar Stations:
- In combination with a solar controller, the solar liquid heated in the collector is transported to the hot / drinkable water storage tank via a heat exchanger with the help of the solar station.
- The integrated balancing valve enables the volume flow to be adjusted to the performance of the collector or heat exchanger and checked.
- The flow measurement of the balancing valve is based on the principle of a float with return spring.
- The flow meter is integrated into the pump.
- The regulating screw on the flow meter is used to adjust the flow. The index mark is the lower edge of the float element.
Taconova Solar Stations Equipment:
- TacoSetter Inline 130 integrated balancing valve with direct display of the set flow rate in lt / min, screen already calibrated for medium viscosity of 2.33mm2 / s
- Shut-off valve with intergrated metal backflow preventer
- Circulating pump Grundfos PM2 15-105 / 130
- Solar thermometer with 0-160 ° C display range; installed in the safety pipe
- Mounting material
Taconova Solar Stations Materials:
- Valve housing: brass
- Internal parts: stainless steel, brass, plastic
- Window: borosilicate
- O-ring seals: EPDM
- Flat seals: suitable for use in solar energy systems and resistant to high temperatures
- Carrier / hood: EEP
- Ventilation flask: black steel, stove enameled
*Available only in Solar Station with two lines