Proper analysis and supervision are very important engineering services so that the installed electromechanical systems respond perfectly, according to their needs and capabilities.
Each system has well defined requirements in terms of construction, operation, lifespan and has to meet specific needs and restrictions.
In addition to ensuring the minimum quality requirements and complying with the applicable National, European and International legislation, the quality of the study should include updated economic and technical data.
ANDRIANOS’ Study Team consists of engineers of all disciplines who analyze the specificities of each project and offer innovative solutions designed exclusively to suit the particular needs of each installation in order to achieve perfect operation with high efficiency and economy.
Each study ensures the best economic, technical and environmentally friendly solution to meet the needs of the customer.
For example, the areas of our studies are:
- Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Solar and Geothermal systems
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning systems
- Ventilation and Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Natural Gas and LPG networks
- Water Supply and Drainage systems
- Industrial Compressed Air systems for internal use
- Electric and Hydraulic Lifts
- Active Fire Protection
- Weak/Strong Power Networks
- Central Heating Cost Allocation
Each study is always based on current National, European and International legislation, and includes the cost of the materials needed and the time schedule of the project.
The quality of ANDRIANOS
ANDRIANOS provides Energy Solutions since 1994 and fulfills the need for thermal comfort and maximum energy saving.
Our main activity fields are:
- Solar Thermal Systems
- Components for Gas and LPG networks
- Heating-Air Conditioning-Recovery Ventilation
- Underfloor Heating/Cooling Systems
- Heat Pumps, Fan Coils
- High Performance Boilers
- Hybrid Energy Saving Systems
- Energy Management Systems in buildings-Smart House
- Water Quality and Hygiene-Sanitation and Maintenance of Cooling/Heating Networks
And in general High Performance Systems, Components and Consumables of Cooling/Heating Energy Saving Technologies